Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Ish that I brought

Just really random things i picked up


 Bath and Body Works i already used alot as you can tell it smells Ammmmmmazing lol
 This is the cheap version of something i seen on a commerical..I have no idea the name of it..Do you guys know?
Hands down what i think is the best damn toothpaste on the earth..

Let me know if you want me to go in depth about any of these things i brought

XoXo

3 comments:

  1. I love the song on your blog LOL. Also, great items. I couldn't help but smile at the Hawaii Coconut scented lotion/spray. I wonder what that smells like. ;) Jkjk. I live in Hawaii so I have a weird habit of smelling any lotion/spray/perfume/etc that has "Hawaii" in the name,

    Also, thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for entering my giveaway. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goodies! I really want to try the bath and body products especially since I'm from Hawaii. Lol. Great blog. New follower. Hope you follow back.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?