Monday, June 6, 2011

OMG Summer Jam

I went to Summer Jam last night and it was sooo F****ing amazing!!! And yea i had to curse becasue it was great. Everybody was great although i didnt understand why Dipset was there.. Me and my bf was waiting for them to get the hell off the stage. I always respect rappers or singers that can perform and get the crowd amped so heres my list of hits and misses

Misses
Fabolous
Dipset
Lloyd Banks

Hits
Lil Wayne
Wiz Khalifa
Rick Ross and Diddy (he made a guest performance)
And last but not least CHRIS BROWN!!!!

Chris brown of coarse was my fav because im not into rap like that and he is soooo yummy to look at. I honestly made plans to take pics but i was sooo amped up i did nothing


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?