Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review Time *Food Addition*

       So i was in Shop rite and happen to notice this product and i immediately picked it up!! The talented women of Divas Can Cook  used this and she said it helped her lose some of her belly fat along with exercise and eating in moderation



    In her video she used the Detox Tea. I have used it for the past month that way i can tell you if i got any results out of it. Now before i used it i read allot of mixed reviews about and was a little nervous about trying it out. For me it was great!! It had me peeing like crazy though lol i know TMI.. but that's the only thing and that wasn't a problem for me because i felt like it was doing its job. Now for some reviews they only had to use one bag of the tea for something to happen i used 2. Now please don't take my word for it talk to  your doctor because I'm not a professional and I'm not even out of college yet lol.. I'm just telling you my experience and how it effected my body. Everybody is different and how your body reacts might be different from mine


Let me know if you recommend any natural products that you swear by? I love suggestions

XoXo

Kia

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about Yogi tea. I have yet to try any of them though.
    And as far as natural products, I use a slew of them that I love. Love to list them but it would take a minute. You're welcome to check out my blog archives and/or if you come across anything else that you may have questions about, ask me. I may have tried it or use it already.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?